Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our site! This document is a legally binding agreement between you as the user(s) of the site (referred to as 'you', 'your' or 'User' hereinafter) and www.acrotein.com -- owner of the site www.acrotein.com.
1 Application and Acceptance of the Terms
(2) You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if
(a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with acrotein.com, or
(b) you are not permitted to receive any Services under the laws of USA or other countries/ regions including the country/ region in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
(c) You acknowledge and agree that acrotein.com may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on acrotein.com. By continuing to use the Services or acrotein.com, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
2 Users Generally
(1) As a condition of your access to and use of acrotein.com or Services, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using acrotein.com or Services.
(3) You agree not to undertake any action to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks of acrotein.com and/or any other User nor to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
(4) You agree not to take any advantage in using the information listed on acrotein.com or received from any representatives of acrotein.com in the activities including: setting price levels, or quotations of products and services which are not purchased from acrotein.com, preparing website contents, writing contract or agreements which are without acrotein.com’s participation.
3 Products and Prices
(1) Since we are continuously developing and upgrading our products and service, any technical, non-technical specification, including but not limited to web pages, reports tables, figures, images, videos or audios of any of products of acrotein.com may be altered or completely changed in formats and contents without a prior notification either online or offline.
(2) Prices listed on acrotein.com or provided by any representatives of acrotein.com are subject to change without a prior notice.
4 Limitation of Liability
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through acrotein.com is done at each User's sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to acrotein.com’s computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material.
5. Buyer's User of Products
All products are intended primarily for research and development laboratory use only, and, unless otherwise stated in the Seller's product listing furnished to the Buyer; are not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to, in vitro diagnostic purposes, in foods, drugs or medical devices. The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller has not tested the products for safety and efficacy in food, drug or medical devices, unless otherwise stated in the Seller's literature furnished to the Buyer. The Buyer expressly represents and warrants to the Seller that the Buyer will properly test, use, manufacture and market any products purchased from the Seller and/or materials produced with products purchased from the Seller. The Products from the seller should be handled only by competent, suitably trained persons, familiar with laboratory procedures and potential chemical hazards. All compounds are supplied on the condition that the customer alone accepts total responsibility for their use and any misuse, and for safe disposal of all such compounds. The Buyer has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved in using products purchased from the Seller. No products purchased from the Seller shall, unless otherwise stated, be considered to be foods, drugs, or medical devices
6. Patent Disclaimer
The responsibility of all patent considerations in the use of our chemicals rests solely with the user. Suggestions and recommendations for the use are not to be taken as a license to operate under or to infringe any patent.
Copyright © 2016 Acrotein ChemBio Inc All right reserved
Products are chemical reagents for research use only and are not intended for human use. We do not sell to patients.